If you have decided group workshops are not for you or you would prefer something a little more tailored around your needs then look no further. We can cater for all abilities, we will even supply you with all of the equipment so you only have to concern yourself with traveling to the meeting location.
- Practical & engaging pinhole photography workshop for all abilities & ages.
- Location; this can be anywhere along the North Yorkshire coast. Other locations can be discussed but may incur an additional cost.
- Cost: For one person £125 (Half day) – £195 (Full day) (see our special offers & discounts here).
- Cost: For two people £225 (Half day) – £265 (Full day) (see our special offers & discounts here).
- Duration: Half day (4-6 hrs); Full day (8-10 hrs)
- Included: transport between locations, one roll of film, presentation pack (inc. developed film, CD of scanned images and 5×5 prints)
- Excluded: pinhole (unless requested), insurance, accommodation, food/drink.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn about the pinhole camera and film choice.
- How to spool film correctly.
- Learn how to compose without the aid of a viewfinder.
- Understanding the different ways to calculate exposure times and compensating for reciprocity failure.
- Basic note writing
If you would like to enquire about a bespoke 1-2-1 workshop in more detail please e-mail us: