If you have decided group workshops are not for you or you would prefer something a little more tailored around your needs then look no further. 1-2-1 workshops are great for intensive learning experiences and ensure you come away feeling more confident and knowledgeable about pinhole photography. For those who wish to bring along like minded friends we are happy to create a unique share experience with the added benefit it will reduce individual costs. You will still receive individual attention as there will be two tutors on hand so the intensive learning experience will not be diminished.
We cater for all abilities, we will even supply you with all of the equipment so you only have to concern yourself with traveling to the meeting location.
- Practical & engaging pinhole photography workshop for all abilities & ages.
- Location; this can be anywhere along the North Yorkshire coast. Other locations can be discussed but may incur an additional cost.
- Cost: For one person £99 (Half day) – £175 (Full day) (see our special offers & discounts here).
- Cost: For two people £175 (Half day) – £250 (Full day) (see our special offers & discounts here).
- Duration: Half day (4-6 hrs); Full day (8-10 hrs)
- Included: transport between locations, one roll of film, presentation pack (inc. developed film, CD of scanned images and 5×5 prints)
- Excluded: pinhole (unless requested), insurance, accommodation, food/drink.
WHAT BEGINNERS CAN EXPECT:
- Learn about the pinhole camera and film choice.
- How to spool film correctly.
- Learn how to compose without the aid of a viewfinder.
- Understanding the different ways to calculate exposure times and compensating for reciprocity failure.
- Basic note writing
WHAT EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHERS CAN EXPECT
- Refine your technique.
- How to improve your success rate.
- Task you with scenarios and mini projects to create a consistent body of work.
- Use filters to alter exposures and enhance an image.
If you would like to enquire about a bespoke workshop in more detail please e-mail us: