It does not matter if you are a complete beginner with zero knowledge of pinhole photography or an expert in the art of it – we welcome all abilities. We believe in keeping our workshops relaxed and fun to maintain your focus and help you get the most out of this learning experience. Our workshops are suitable for children too, accompanied by a participating adult they can join in for FREE, we will even provide them with all of the equipment free of charge.
The low-tech nature of the pinhole makes things very interesting, no longer are you relying on a cameras histogram for perfect exposures, or a live view for attaining back to front pin-sharp images that are perfectly composed; instead you make the decision and intuitively compose. Rest assured you will come away feeling confident about creating images and even after you complete the workshop we are happy to offer further advice should you need it. Remember this is a unique experience where you have two experienced pinhole photographers who are there to offer advice, hints & tips and instil confidence – you will not find a better workshop.
- Practical & engaging pinhole photography workshop for all abilities.
- Distance: 3 miles (approximate total walking)
- Group size: 6 (maximum based on 2 guides)
- Cost: £129 pp (see our special offers & discounts here)
- When: Saturday 14th October, 2017 or Saturday 18th November, 2017
- Duration: 6-8 hrs (approx.)
- Included: one roll of film, presentation pack (inc. developed film, CD of scanned images and 5×5 prints)
- Excluded: pinhole (unless requested), insurance, accommodation, food/drink & transport.
Below are just a few examples of client images taken on our workshops.
Very little equipment is required for pinhole photography and if you have not got your own pinhole camera do not worry about that as there are some special offers here or if you are not ready to make a purchase we can provide you with one for the duration of the workshop (there are a limited number of loan pinholes so please mention this upon enquirying).
Recommended equipment (as a minimum):
- tripod (do not forget a mount plate)
- spirit level block
If you would like to make an enquiry about a place on this workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com
If you prefer to have a more bespoke workshop why not check out our 1-2-1 workshops.
Ian Burton & Andrew Atkinson